Hello SGYD user, today I will share "How to change your stock Statusbar with 14 Toggles Statsusbar"
14 Toggles ussualy package with Cust Rom or it's can be install only on deodexed Stock ROM.
This work IS NOT FROM ME,its from German user called Kundal. He has make it with the guide from XDA-developers. It's work fine on rooted Stock ROM (no deodexed).
Steps1. Backup your System first using CWM (Needed)
2. Download 14 Toggle Statusbar here or here (black)
3. Now copy Modified ROM and Patch file to the SD Card. Do Not put it in any folder. It ain't work.
4. Turn Off your Device and go to Recovery Mode By Pressing and Holding this Key Combination Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button.
5. Once you entered into the Recovery Mode. You will see the Blue Color User Interface where you can't use Touchscreen. Instead use "Volume Up and Volume Down to move Up and Down". And "Home Button to Select". And "Power Button used to go Back"
6. Once you entered into Recovery Mode, select "Apply Update from SDCard" option and choose downloaded ClockworkMOD which is "CWM-try1.zip".
7. When you're in ClockworkMOD Recovery,
8. After wipe, select "Install zip from sd card" option. And then "choose zip from sdcard", Now browse the "14-Toggles.zip".
9. Reboot your Phone by select "Reboot System Now".
Note : Do With Your Own Risk
source : XDA-Developers